Something I ran across today that really encouraged me: 22 reasons to bless the Lord from Psalm 103
1. He forgives all your sins.
2. He heals all your diseases.
3. He redeems your life from the pit.
4. He crowns you with steadfast love and mercy.
5. He satisfies you with good.
6. He renews your youth like the eagle’s.
7. He works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
8. He made known his ways to Moses, his acts to the people of Israel.
9. He is merciful and gracious.
10. He is slow to anger.
11. He is abounding in steadfast love.
12. He will not always chide.
13. He won’t keep his anger forever.
14. He does not deal with us according to our sins.
15. He doesn’t repay us according to our iniquities.
16. His steadfast love toward those who fear him is as high as the heavens are above the earth,
17. He removes our transgressions as far from us as the east is from the west.
18. He shows compassion to those who fear him as a father shows compassion to his children.
19. He knows our frame and remembers that we are dust.
20. His steadfast love is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him.
21. His righteousness is given to those who keep his covenant and remember to do his commandments.
22. He has established his throne in the heavens and his kingdom rules over all.