The April edition of Tabletalk is out. This month’s issue explores the God-centered life. With all levels of society pressuring Christians to pursue their own esteem and desires improperly, the necessity for addressing narcissism and combating it with a God-centered worldview gains even more importance.
Here are some of the articles available on-line:
- Fixing Our Eyes On Jesus by Burk Parsons
- Jesus: The Only Savior by R.C. Sproul
- The Secret of Contentment by William Barcley
- The Challenge of Same-Sex Unions by Albert Mohler
- Not So Fast by Trevin Wax
- Between Two Worlds: An Interview With Justin Taylor