D. A. Carson spoke recently spoke on six resolutions for living in light of the gospel from Philippians 4. Aaron Armstrong has summarized Carson’s message and I commend his synopsis of it. Here are the six resolves:
- Resolve to rejoice in the Lord always (Philippians 4;4)
- Resolve to be known for gentleness (Philippians 4:5)
- Resolve not to be anxious about anything (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Resolve to think holy thoughts (Philippians 4:8-9)
- Resolve to learn the secret of contentment (Philippians 4:10-13)
- Resolve to grow in the grace of gratitude and courtesy (Philippians 4:14-20)
Which of these six resolutions is most challenging to you personally? Why?
Read the rest here.